- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8-10 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup Marcona almonds or mixed nuts
- 2 Cups Castelvetrano olives (or a variety)
- Zest of one lemon
- Chile threads (optional)
- 1 cup Romesco Sauce
- Warm oil over medium heat in a small heavy bottom pot or skillet.
- Add garlic and turn heat to medium-low, stirring occasionally until golden and fragrant.
- Add rosemary leaves stir 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add olives and almonds and sauté, stirring occasionally until both are
warm,about 5-7 minutes. You can hold in a warm oven (350 F.) up to ½hour, covered, until ready to serve. Serve over a scoop of Romesco S auceand garnish with lemon zest and chili threads.