3 Courgettes (zucchini)
3 Cloves Garlic
- Peel onions, eggplant, courgettes and garlic.
- Cube the eggplant and courgettes. Large dice the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Separately sauté’ each of the vegetables in olive oil, the onions (until clear), and the eggplant and courgettis until el dente.
- When all vegetables are cooked, mix together and add tomato sauce slowly until wet but not soupy and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and basil and salt and pepper to taste.
1 Onion (small)
- Peel and seed the tomatoes, dice tomatoes and onion.
- Sauté tomatoes and onion in olive oil until thoroughly cooked.
- Blend with an emulsion blender or blender.