- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12-14 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350, liberally
buttera ceramic or glass baking dish (preferably round).
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and cream. Add salt, pepper, and flour, whisk until just combined.
- Slice tomatoes in half and place cut-side down into buttered baking
dish,spread evenly. Pour custard mixture over top.
- Dot with goat cheese and top with Parmesan. Bake in
ovenuntil puffed and lightly browned, about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.