Recipe courtesy of Jennifer McIlvane www.lifeitalianstyle.com
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup diced pancetta
1 bunch asparagus, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup Parmigiano Regginano
- In a pan heat olive oil with a clove of garlic and a hot pepper.
- Add diced pancetta
- Add chopped sliced asparagus
- Saute until lightly browned.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes, squeeze a few before putting in pan to release liquid.
- Cover and cook for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the pasta with some of the water.
- Add parmigiano and stir until creamy.