The perfect salad for fall entertaining. Serve it in a hand-painted Italian Pottery Tuscan Village Serving Bowl for a festive presentation.
- 4 tablespoons Ritrovo Selections Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Madonna dell Olivo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Ritrovo Selections Herbs & Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, washed and trimmed
- 1 fresh fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, sliced paper-thin
- 2 cups red delicious apple slices, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts or hazelnuts, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shavings
- Place vinegar in a bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season dressing to taste with Herb & Salt and pepper.
- Place arugula, fennel, and apple slices in a large bowl and toss with dressing.
Top with nuts and shaved Pecorino.