4 tuna steaks
1/4 cup Ariadne Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon oregano
1 red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
5 tablespoons wild capers
6 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1/2 pound package Ritrovo Selections Tajarin Egg Pasta by Ciacc0
1/2 cup white wine
Sea salt to taste
1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
Freshly ground pepper
- Place Tuna steaks in a shallow dish, massage with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, oregano and sea salt. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heavy skillet, add onions, garlic, capers and tomatoes; saute 4-5 minutes and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions. Drain, toss with olive oil and set aside.
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a not skillet and sear the tuna steaks 1 minute on each side. Add the tomato mixture and white wine, reduce for a few minutes. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Mound pasta on a serving dish, top with a tuna steak and some sauce and sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground pepper. Repeat for all 4 servings.