2 pork tenderloins ounces pancetta, roughly chopped
6 ounces pancetta, roughly chopped
1 jar GarLic it! Twilight Caramelized Garlic, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons Beaufor Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons Two Snooty Chefs Italianno de Capri Spice Blend
1 recipe Schiacciata Bread (Tuscan Foccacia)
- Butterfly tenderloins by slicing lengthwise down the center, leaving about 1/4″ connecting meat at the botttom, set aside to come to room temperature.
- Cook pancetta for about 10 minutes, until done, but not crispy.
- Mix cooked pancetta, GarLic it!, and Dijon together in a small bowl.
- Stuff tenderloin with the pancetta mixture by putting the filling into the sliced section. Fold in halves together.
- Divide focaccia dough in half. Roll out one-half of the dough on a floured board to about 1/4″ thickness, long and wide enough to cover the tenderloin.
- Place stuffed tenderloin in the middle of the dough and fold over sides to overlap, arrange the seam side down and fold ends under and secure. Brush seams with a little water if necessary to get the dough to stick together.
- Decorate with a dough braid or dough cut-outs if desired.
- Whisk egg in a small dish and brush the tenderloin crust.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree F. oven for 30-40 minutes, until crust is golden brown and inside temperature reads 150 degrees F. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut in 1″ slices and serve over arugula tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.