Use our Emile Henry Tarte Tatin Set to make this amazing French dessert:
- 5-6 apples
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1 oz. sheet puff pastry
Temperature: 350 ° F
1. Make some caramel using 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
2. Take off the heat and add 1/4 cup of butter.
3. Cut the apples into 6 and place them close together.
4. Add 2 tbsp of caster sugar and 2 tbsp of butter.
5. Cover with shortcrust pastry, tucking in the edges.
6. Cook for 40 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees.
7. Leave to rest 10 minutes before turning out.
All in one!
Order Emile Henry Tarte Tatin Set here…
Just one dish needed to make the complete recipe : first the caramel directly on the flame, then cook in the oven in the same dish.