1 (1-pound) package Ritrovo Selections Trofie with Lemon
1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2″ pieces with a Wusthof Vegetable Knife
1 cup fresh peas
1/4 cup Ritrovo Selections Olive Oil with Lemon
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest using the Kitchen IQ Better Zester
1 1/2 cups Whole-Milk Ricotta
Salt and pepper
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Bring water to a boil in our RSVP International Endurance Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Stockpot 8-qt, add salt and then the pasta. Cook until just al dente.
- Add the asparagus and peas to the pasta pot of water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside in a Casafina Forno Serving Bowl.
- Mix the olive oil with lemon, lemon zest, ricotta, salt and pepper in a large Durlex Picardie Bowl.
- Add cheese mixture to the pasta and vegetables, mix thoroughly
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of Italian parsley.