1-8.8 oz. bag Linguine Arcobaleno (Rainbow Linguine) by Marella
2 tablespoons Poggi Bonsi Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Trampetti
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 bottle Viragi Cherry Tomato Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Ritrovo Selections Ritrovo Selections Saffron & Salt
1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffanade
2 medium lobster tails, raw with shells on
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 Parmesan cheese, grated
Additional basil chiffanade, Parmesan cheese and Freshly ground pepper for the garnish
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- In the mean time pour the olive oil into heavy saucepan over medium heat, add the garlic and sauté one minute, then add the cherry tomato sauce, Saffron & Salt and basil. Stir to mix.
- Add the lobster tails to the sauce and cook until the shells turn red. Remove from sauce and set aside to cool.
- Add the butter to the sauce, stir until melted, then add the cream and Parmesean cheese. Allow to simmer and thicken slightly.
- While the sauce is simmering, cut the lobster tails down the middle (from the underside) and remove the meat, chop roughly and add back into the sauce.
- Allow sauce to simmer just a few minutes to incorporate flavors, but not over-cook the lobster pieces. Season to taset with Saffron & Salt and ground pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix until all the pasta is coated, add pasta water as needed.
Top with basil chiffanade, Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper.Serve with roasted asparagus, crusty Italian bread and a dry Prosecco or Pinot Grigio.