1 lb. of Medium Shrimp
2 Egg Whites
1 Jar Kelly’s Pine-a-peno Jelly.
- Peel and devein your shrimp. Leave the tails on. If you want, add a little salt.
- Whip the eggs whites with a hand mixer until they are all foamy and peaky..
- Next up, take your pretty little shrimp and coat it in that corn starch.
- Then, dip it in your fluffy egg white, followed by the coconut.
- Place it on a baking sheet.
- Repeat the process with all of your shrimp, and stick them in a 400 degree oven for about 17 minutes. Flip at the at minute mark.
- Coconut will be a golden brown color when they are done.
- Finally, grab some Kelly’s Pine-a-Peno Jelly, put it in a microwave safe dish, and heat it up for about 20 seconds.
Plate and stand back. People will not be able to get enough of these wonderful (and easy) treats.