- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Summer Squash
- Ritrovo Porcini & Salt
- Cut the zucchini and summer squash using the Spirelli Spiral Cutter
- Drizzle with olive oil, minced garlic, Porcini & Salt.
- Cover and microwave 3-4 minutes
Serve with Don Pomodoro Primavera Sauce or Basil Pesto Sauce
- 2 small zucchini, julienned (about 2 cups) using the Spirelli Spiral Cutter
- Generous 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (split)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 eggs
- a handful of fresh parsley, minced for garnish (optional)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place the julienned zucchini in a colander or wire strainer and toss with the salt until coated. Allow to sit for 20 minutes to drain excess water, then rinse and pat dry with paper towels. This step insures tender, rather than watery, noodles.
- Sauté the zucchini noodles in 1 Tbsp Olive Oil until just tender, about 1-2 minutes. Push the noodles to the side of the pan, and reduce heat to medium-low. Wait a minute; it’s essential that the pan cools down before adding the eggs. Add the remaining olive oil and garlic. When the garlic is fragrant, about 20 seconds, pour in the eggs and allow them to cook until just beginning to set a tiny bit. Mix the zucchini noodles into the egg and continue to stir gently and continuously until the egg is set and clinging to the noodles. Taste, then add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve noodles in a deep bowl and sprinkle with minced parsley.