- Pre cook brussels sprouts in microwave, by steaming, or pan roasting until almost tender, depending on method and size of sprouts, 5-15 minutes.
- Fry bacon in sauce pan until crisp.
- Remove from pan and add brussel sprouts to bacon grease, saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pistachios and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir around for 1-2 minutes, reducing balsamic and glazing sprouts and nuts.
- Add bacon back to pan and season with salt and pepper.
Keli Sim DeRitis is an artist, designer, passionate cook, teacher, and tour guide. Keli founded Poggi Bonsi in 2001 to share her love of European travel, food, wine, and culture.
Connect with me on Google+
Additional comments powered by BackType