Keli and crew are headed to Provence September 12-19, 2018 for a gourmet food and wine tour.
We’ll tour villages and markets, indulge in delicious meals with our private chef and in local restaurants, and taste some of the best wines in the world.
We get our “gourmet fix” at local markets as we sample our way through booths featuring local produce, artisan breads and pastries, and enough cured meats and cheeses to make even the most experienced gourmet swoon with pleasure.
The villages of Gigondas and Chateauneuf du Pape are a must for wine tasting, and we’ll enjoy a private tasting luncheon in Chateauneuf du Pape.
Other adventures will include a truly unique art experience at Carrieres de Lumieres in Baux de Provence…master artworks are projected onto the walls of an abandoned limestone quarry accompanied by a classical music presentation, we’ll visit other markets and villages as time permits, and cooking classes and wine tasting will round out our gourmet experience.
- Ground transportation to and from Roussillon and Avignon train station.
- Charming Double-occupancy Rooms with king beds (all with en-suite bathrooms).
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 6 Dinners including local wines. Some evening meals will be prepared by our personal chef, some will be enjoyed at local eateries, and a few will be prepared by the Poggi Bonsi team.
- All field trips and ground transportation.
- All cooking classes and winery tours.
Registration: Tour is limited to 14 participants
A non-refundable $500 deposit reserves your place. Balance is due June 15, 2018.
Email email@example.com or call Keli Sim DeRitis at 206-714-8278 for more information.